Henry Ford once said, “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
January proved to be a memorable month for our chapter:
- New teams were formed.
- New guests attended our very first chapter meeting with the General Assembly.
- Our member Simona was awarded member of the month for her successful work coordinating the JCICI Christmas Party 2014.
- Strategy Day assisted by Søren Ellegaard was hosted and became a success.
- Our ECM-team also had a successful project day facilitated by Søren Ellegaard.
- … and the month ended with the first regional Friday’s bar.
All in all, it was a good way to build up the upcoming months.
Now, a new month has arrived, and it was kick-started by Mustafa’s JCI Dance Academy, which was a huge success. Members learned the moves of waltz and salsa 🙂
I look forward for this new month with tons of successes and fun. Lastly, I want to give you all a BIG high five for good work in our first month of this year. I feel like we are coming together really well.
With JCI Love,